The top goal of our pet sitting service is to continue your pets day to day routine and provide them with all the same things they love to do when you’re at home with them.
What our pet visits offer:
- Meals prepared as per your instructions
- Food and water bowls washed daily
- Treats (as many as allowed)
- Medications administered (if needed ). We are able to give subcutaneous injections such as insulin
- Litterbox scooped and freshened
- Walks around the block
- Lots of petting and belly rubs!
30 minute visit
- This is our most requested time block. All services listed above are included in this time block.
60 minute visit
- This time block provides all above listed services with plenty of extra time for play. This is a great option if you are a multi-pet family that will need the extra time to get everyone’s needs cared for. Clients also book this for high energy dogs needing lots of play and exercise.
- There is an additional $10 per visit fee on major holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day. New Years Eve and New Years Day. Memorial Day, July 4th. Labor Day). Holiday fees can be assigned on multiple days such as in the case of holiday weekends or other blocks of time Something to Bark About chooses.
Something to Bark About requires a minimum of two visits per day for dogs. We strongly recommend three visits per day. This most closely emulates your dog’s daily schedule of breakfast, dinner and nightime potty break.
Something to Bark About provides pet sitting services in Loganville and Grayson. If you’ve got a Monroe or Snellville zipcode, but live on the border, we may be able to serve you. A travel fee of $3-$5 may apply.
Our apologies, but Something to Bark About is not able to provide services in homes of smokers or care for snakes or outside dogs.
Reach out to Something to Bark About to tell us about your pets and what you’re looking for. We will set up a day to meet at your home for a free consultation. This is the time that we will use to meet your pets, collect all the information you think we’ll need to care for them and get you on our schedule.